You can give to Midvalley Bible Church online through Give+ Electronic Giving by Vanco Payment Solutions Using Your Debit Card, Credit Card, or ACH Checking/Savings Account.
You can also now make your offering to Midvalley with GivePlus (Give+) through their app or via text.
There are three simple steps to giving online.
- To make a one-time or recurring donation select "Give Now" below.
- Once you click the button, you will be redirected to Midvalley Bible Church eGiving site by Vanco Payment Solutions. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your donation.
- You will receive an e-mail receipt of your donation, which you will need to save for tax purposes. Thank you in for your donation in advance
B. Using the Give+ App:
Easily make donations directly from your smartphone or tablet using your debit/credit card or checking/savings account. Download GivePlus Church for free from the App Store or Google Play. Follow the directions in the app to set up your account and begin giving.
To see a short 2 minute video about the Give+ app click the video below:
C. Make a contribution via text:
- Text to 801 682-4763 the amount you want to contribute
- You’ll be sent a text with a link to register
- Click on the link
- Enter your cardholder name and debit or card information
- Once completed, you will receive a text verification
- Your receipt will be sent via email
- For future giving, send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically.
- Text “repeat” to make it a recurring donation.
To see a short 1 minute video about the Give+ Text app click the link below:
GivePlus is one of the fastest, easiest ways to give. We hope you enjoy this new way to share your generosity, and we thank you for supporting Midvalley Bible Church.