- Have I or someone in my family had a fever over 100 in the past 14 days?
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Is there any medical reason why I shouldn't be around others?
- The doors, lobby, bathrooms and auditorium have been fully sanitized by our building superintendent Dave Baize. We feel confident that every effort has been made to make the building safe. This cleaning will be done weekly.
- We are asking everyone to wear masks while entering and leaving the building. If you do not have a mask, one will be available when you enter. We believe this is the best practice to keep everyone who attends comfortable, feeling safe as well as healthy.
- Masks are recommended for children 2 years of age and above, as tolerated, but not required.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations scattered throughout the building.
- The auditorium has been set up to accommodate groups and individuals with 6 foot spacing between rows. You are free to sit where you feel most comfortable with your family and friends.
- There will be no bulletins, outlines or offering taken to limit the potential spread of Covid-19. The offering box will be available at the back of the church.
- There will be no nursery or KIC. The nursery will be open for mothers with small children who may need it. It simply isn't possible at this early stage to ensure the best practices to accommodate our children safely in classrooms.
- There will be no coffee or food available. Bottled water will be available.
- While we are excited to gather together, we ask that everyone practice social distancing while at church.
For those who feel uncomfortable attending, have compromising health issues or are unable, our Sunday morning services will be "live streamed" at 10:30 am via ourt YouTube channel and can also be viewed after at your leisure on-demand.